Privacy and Copyright Information
FUN.MARINOV.NET respects the rights of copyright holders and publishers and requires all parties who submit material to affirm that they hold the copyright or have permission for the content that they upload.
If FUN.MARINOV.NET receives notice that content infringes another party's copyright, the party submitting the content may have his or her rights to submit additional content terminated and the content will be removed from FUN.MARINOV.NET.
We encourage any copyright owner to notify us immediately of any material that is claimed to be infringing, and to provide us with information that is sufficient to permit us to locate the infringing material.
If you are a copyright owner, or the agent of a copyright owner, and believe that any user submission or other content contained on FUN.MARINOV.NET infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification by providing us with the following information in writing, via email to
- (A) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (B) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- (C) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and notice that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- (D) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- (E) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (F) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act onbehalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.